The new standard tariffs will be as follows:
• ZAR 600 non-South African adults and ZAR 300 for non-South African children aged two to 18 years.
• ZAR 400 for South African adults and ZAR210 for South African children aged two to 18 years.
Robben Island’s standard tour comprises of a ferry return trip, transport on the Island, a guided Island tour and a guided Prison tour.
• A proof of identification must be provided upon ticket purchase and when boarding the ferry. Positive identification will be checked against the ticket details in order to allow access to the ferries and the Island. Failure to produce corresponding proof (ticket matching the proof of ID) will result in the ticket being invalid.
• The ticket will only be valid for the date and time specified.
• Robben Island Museum reserves the right to cancel voyages or to change departure times without notice.
• The ticket is not subject to a refund except if the respective voyage is cancelled by Robben Island Museum or the passenger could not travel for valid medical reasons. Refunds will only be issued against the return of this ticket and proof of identification.
• Passengers must arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to the scheduled times of departure. Boarding gates close 10 minutes before departure time and there will be no refunds or rescheduling of boats if the departure times are missed.
• Tickets are not currently transferable.