For February 2023 (from the 9th to the 15th), you can enjoy a great trip across South Africa To Namibia.
Gold Cabin ZAR63 000 per person sharing
Emerald Cabin ZAR R84 000 per person sharing
• Travel southeast across the Highveld towards the Drakensberg Mountains, first named by the Voortrekkers who thought the unbroken chain of heavily weathered peaks reminded them of the spines on a dragon’s back, hence the name ‘Dragon Mountain’ or Drakensberg in Afrikaans.
• Enjoy game viewing in Nambiti, a Big Five bush retreat with incredible biodiversity.
• Take a drive through Golden Gate National Park with its golden ochre sandstone cliffs.
• Explore the picturesque town of Clarens situated in the foothills of the Maluti Mountains.
• View Sandstone Estate’s impressive collection of heritage trains, tractors, busses, cars and military vehicles.
• Tour Kimberley’s Diamond Mine Museum and the extraordinary Big Hole.
• Travel through the Karoo, a vast semi-desert region that was once an enormous inland sea.
• Enjoy a walking tour of Upington followed by a boat cruise on the Orange River.
• Travel along the southern reaches of the Kalahari Basin to visit the Fish River Canyon, the largest canyon in the southern hemisphere.
• Cross the untamed beauty of the Kalahari Desert to Namibia's capital and journey's end, Windhoek, a lively cosmopolitan city.
Contact us for details.